Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just a quick note

I've changed my blog settings so that now anyone can leave comments who wishes. You don't have to be registered at this site to do so.

I'm also trying to learn how to modify the page and add pictures to the blogs so I can customize things around here more to my liking.

Finally, I don't know why I hadn't started with this, but for those who read my previous blog, I'll be going back to the television/movie quote at the end of each posting.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be putting up something again soon. I'm organizing thoughts for a whiny rant (those always seem to be favorites) and since its the weekend, I should have some movie watching time.

Ciao, and thanks for reading,

Shaun

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Xenius Jones said...

Always happy to read!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home